Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems with a single carrier pipe, primarily intended for the transport of heating water, or other heat-transfer media, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipe is made from cross-linked PE-Xa with an orange coloured oxygen-diffusion barrier. The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 11/PN6
- EVOH Oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process
|Jacket pipe||Medium pipe||Bending Radius||Water content||Heat capacity||“U” Value|
|Art. No.||dout (mm)||dout/s/din (mm)||DN (din)||[m](1)||[l/m](2)||avg [kW](3)||[W/(mK)](4)|
(1) The indicated minimum Bending Radius can be applied permanently without affecting the system’s quality or performance
(2) The Water Content is expressed in liters per meter length of pre-insulated pipe
(3) Average Heat Capacity in kW for the carrier pipe (at Twater of 80°C with a ΔT of 20°C)
(4) The U-value enables easy heat loss calculation, as a function of the driving temperature difference (calculation method: see page 46)
The installation of adequately anchored Fix Points at the system’s extremities (typical at wall penetrations) is mandatory. This to secure the connected plumbing against the potential impact of the system’s dilatation forces (thermal expansion/retraction). Failing to do so involves a genuine damage risk, and automatically voids the system warranty.