Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems with a single carrier pipe, primarily intended for the transport of cold potable water, cooling water, waste water or other fluids, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipe is made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with a strength classification, PE100 in accordance with EN 12 201-2, enabling operation at pressures up to 16 bar.
The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: HDPE (PE100)/SDR 11/PN16
- Fluid operating temperature range: from – 10 °C up to + 25 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process
|Jacket Pipe||Medium Pipe||Bending Radius||Water Content|
|Art. No.||dout (mm)||dout/s/din||DN (din)||[m](1)||[l/m](2)|
(1) The indicated minimum Bending Radius can be applied permanently without affecting the system’s quality or performance.
(2) The Water Content is expressed in liters per meter length of pre-insulated pipe.
To prevent ingress of (ground)water, the EN 15632-3 standard prescribes the usage of Shrink End Caps to seal the non-bonded system layers at underground connections. Failing to do so involves a genuine damage risk, and automatically voids the system warranty.